About Insuranceopedia - Insurance Made Easy
Life can be complicated; get the insight you need to make insuring it easy.
Risk is a part of life, and while we can't always avoid it, insurance is the best tool to protect your finances, property and loved ones. Unfortunately, getting the job done is often anything but simple. We'd like to change that. Whether you’re seeking the answer to a specific question or just want to be informed, Insuranceopedia aims to be your most trusted resource for insurance-related information on the Web. Life can complicated. Insuring it doesn't have to be. We’re here to cut through the clutter and help you understand everything from key insurance terms and types, to contracts, clauses and coverage.
Contact us we'd love to hear from you.
Insuranceopedia is part of the Janalta Interactive network of sites, which focuses on creating highly insightful and actionable content within niche industry verticals:
- Techopedia - Where Information Technology meets Business
- Corrosionpedia - Corrosion terms, articles, definitions and education
- Divestopedia - The preeminent site for private company owners and entrepreneurs looking to sell their business
- Fertilitysmarts - Get smart about your fertility
- Justipedia - A legal encyclopedia for you and me
- Petropedia - Energy Industry terms, articles, definitions and education
- Safeopedia - The Educational Resource for Safety Professionals
- Trenchlesspedia - Trenchless solutions through education
- Winefrog - For Wine Lovers
- Workplacetesting - An online resource for employment testing and employee wellness
- Yogapedia - Bridging the gap between pop culture and traditional yoga