Many business owners and their families are going without adequate protection and advice. Having experienced this first hand in his family, Darrel is driven to help others avoid the same missteps and assist them in finding proper protection.
With over 15 years as an Agency Owner and Advisor, Darrel’s wealth of experience in the Insurance Industry led him to want to share his expertise and the creation of Insuranceopedia. Since 2019, after the sale of his agency, Bridge Financial Insurance Ltd., Darrel has devoted himself to improving
Insuranceopedia to become the best platform for insurance information to help guide people to make great insurance decisions.
- IBAA Member 2012 - Present
- IFB Member 2004 - Present
- Alberta Insurance Council Certification
- Insurance Agent for Life/Critical Illness/Disability/Home/Auto and
- Group Insurance 2004 - Present
- Insurance Agent and Agency Owner for Property and Casualty Insurance.
- Previously held licenses for Mutual Funds and Exempt Market Programs through IFIC.