With over 14 years of professional writing experience, Maurice helps businesses create the words that drive customers to their websites and keeps them there. Whether a client needs a webpage or a blog, Maurice has the skills and the know-how, to meet all digital content requests, regardless of the industry.When he is not helping his clients drive traffic to their websites and engage their audiences, he spends a lot of time at home with his wife Heather, and their two daughters, Gianna (7) and Mia (2).
Recent Articles by Maurice Draine
The holiday season is a great time of year—unless you're an insurance agent. Learn about nine common holiday insurance risks that make the season a little less festive for the people who have to handle all of the claims that come with them.
Should you buy snow tires this winter or save money by sticking to all-season tires instead? This article answers that question and provides an overview of the difference between both types of tires.
Snowy and icy road conditions make driving riskier. Learn how to make a winter survival kit for your car so you can be prepared for winter emergencies.
All Articles by Maurice Draine
- 9 Holiday Insurance Risks to Keep In Mind
- Why You Need Snow Tires This Winter
- How to Make an Effective Winter Survival Kit for Your Car
- Best Insurance Options for Storing Your Motorcycle for the Winter
- The Pros and Cons of Increasing Your Auto Deductible
- Breaking Down Your Homeowner's Insurance Policy, from Coverage A to E
- Who is a Named Insured?
- The Top 5 States with the Lowest Car Insurance Rates
- Your Credit Score and Your Insurance Premium
- The Top 5 States with the Highest Auto Insurance Rates