With over 14 years of professional writing experience, Maurice helps businesses create the words that drive customers to their websites and keeps them there. Whether a client needs a webpage or a blog, Maurice has the skills and the know-how, to meet all digital content requests, regardless of the industry.When he is not helping his clients drive traffic to their websites and engage their audiences, he spends a lot of time at home with his wife Heather, and their two daughters, Gianna (7) and Mia (2).
Recent Articles by Maurice Draine
You need coverage for your vehicle, but what kind and how much? This overview of the types of automobile insurance options available will help you make the right decision and get the protection you need.
Insurance offers can be tempting, but there are good reasons to stick with your current provider instead of jumping ship for a better deal. Find out why in this article.
The holiday season is a great time of year—unless you're an insurance agent. Learn about nine common holiday insurance risks that make the season a little less festive for the people who have to handle all of the claims that come with them.
All Articles by Maurice Draine
- Top Tips for Getting Full Protection from Your Auto Insurance Coverage
- Why It's Not a Good Idea to Switch Insurance Companies Every Six Months
- 9 Holiday Insurance Risks to Keep In Mind
- Why You Need Snow Tires This Winter
- How to Make an Effective Winter Survival Kit for Your Car
- Best Insurance Options for Storing Your Motorcycle for the Winter
- The Pros and Cons of Increasing Your Auto Deductible
- Breaking Down Your Homeowner's Insurance Policy, from Coverage A to E
- Who is a Named Insured?
- The Top 5 States with the Lowest Car Insurance Rates
- Your Credit Score and Your Insurance Premium
- The Top 5 States with the Highest Auto Insurance Rates