Insuranceopedia Explains Wholesale InsuranceInsurance companies give discounts to companies that want to offer insurance coverage as a workplace benefit to their employees. Insurance companies do this because they'll sell multiple policies at the same time.
The best rates go to group plans, which are only available to companies with more than 50 employees. Wholesale insurance isn't quite as good of a deal, but it still allows employees to buy coverage at a discount. Another benefit is that wholesale insurance sells individual policies to each employee, making it easier for them to continue their coverage if they leave the job.
- An Overview of Commercial Group Life and Health Plans
- A Guide to Group Health Insurance for Small Business Owners
- Buying Versus Leasing a Car: Which Is Better?
- From the Experts: Top Tips for Saving Money on Your Insurance
- CLUE Yourself In: How Your Claims History Informs Your Insurance Future
- Hazard Insurance: Is Your Home Protected?